Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Day With The Kids













I went to Seattle to visit my sister and her family. On the Friday after I got there my sister had to work so my brother in law (Jeff) and I took the kids on the Red Hook Brewery Tour. So much fun. Not as much walking as we thought it was more just standing in a room and drinking. But still fun, I think the kids had a great time. After the tour my sister met us there and we had some snacks. The beer and cheese dip was AMAZING!!! I was then left with Bentley for a few minutes while they figured out cars and bathrooms. I let her drink out of a cup with a straw. It spilled everywhere. She was uncomfortable so I took her wet shirt off (she had a tank underneath) but boy did we get in trouble for that one. BOOOOO Catherine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment