Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tournament Fishing


I love fishing! I love going out there and catching fishing and then eating them! I enjoy the sun and being on the water. I love the competition of it all, hey and I'm good at it. Unfortunately I have made the decision not to fish anymore tournaments. (This year for sure and then we'll see.) There are some circuits and fisher-people that are just too shady and unethical, making it impossible for fair, equal and ethical competition. With the few things that I am privy to I can only imagine what else is going on. Duane is still competing so I will still be posting about tournaments and all the going-ons surrounding them and giving you all (most of you) a laugh about what happens on the road. The weather is warming up here in Reno so hopefully we'll be able to go up to Stampeed this week and catch some small mouth for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment