Thursday, May 20, 2010

Klutz!


I was working a VERY high end event in Laguna Beach last week and look at what happened. I was walking some important guests down the "club" stairs to their waiting transportation (after a private concert by Gavin Rossdale, Gwen's husband) and I slipped and fell, in front of all of them, the security people and the drivers. Good Job!!! (The best part was when I got home and Duane told me I was wrinkly (see attached post from facebook) and I told everyone he did that to me hahahah!!!)

***FACEBOOK POST (I couldn't get all the comments to show up!!!) the funniest thing that happened on my birthday....Duane was off work and we decided to go out to breakfast, i pulled leggings and a shirt out of my bag from vegas and put it on....i looked down at my shirt and said "why am i so wrinkly?" before i even finished the sentence duane shouted from the other room "because your 31!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment