Saturday, March 6, 2010

It Has Come to My Attention

It has come to my attention that there are a few people who are offended by a few of my last posts. Seriously people...1. the shirt post - that is the oldest joke in the book (my grandma went to Florida and all I got was this lousy t-shirt) you would have to live under a rock to have never heard that, the entire post is funny and if you read the entire thing you should be able to catch it was a joke! 2. the 2 sides of Clearlake, I'm not making fun of it - it's true, there are two VERY different sides of Clearlake, believe me I've had a tire slashed on one side. It is unbelievable to me that grown adults took offense to this, they are jokes, you obviously did not read the entire blog to see what other things I made fun of because believe me I've said worse. So instead of talking about this behind my back and making judgments about me leave a comment, and expose yourselves for the whiny, humorless people you are.

2 comments:

  1. People are complaining again about posts?! Geez! The last time you said that, I thought it was ridiculous and this time it's just as stupid. I like reading your posts....however V, I do have a suggestion; When you post larger pictures and keep the format with the photo on the left of the print, I don't know if you realize that your print gets squished over really far and some lines have as little as 2 or 3 letters...if you intend it that way, cool...but it's hard to read at first.
    Ok. that's all she wrote. :-) <3 Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I have tried to work on that spacing thing, sometimes I get it right and then sometimes I just give up. I think when I have big photos I just need to put the photos in the middle! Thank you - the people that are complaining are fishing people. They think that I'm being offensive and they don't understand that the whole bog is a joke. Some people are just stupid!

    ReplyDelete