Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sexual Stimulant for Men

Today I worked the Core Mark convention in Reno. It is basically a convention that has everything that is in a convenience store. (Fast food, energy stuff, candy, beef jerky, Slim Jims - my personal fav...) I was working for a company called Maui Mikes, they make the best lip balm, sunblock and hand sanitizer. Anyway, the both next to me was all the energy stuff all the little packets that you see hanging at the checkout. They also had Male Sexual Stimulant - well as a fun joke I took a box to Duane when I dropped off the gallons of ice cream to him at work. Well everyone had a laugh hahaha. Duane took a pack....Did nothing, Doesn't Work. He his happily giving Gracie a bath right now NOT sexually stimulated at all! I know people buy too, because all day people kept coming up to the booth next to me saying how they always sold out, it must be one of those gimmick/mental things - unless everyone gets it for a joke like I did. So moral of the story for all of you out there Don't waste your Money!

1 comment:

  1. My ex bf tried something like that...I didn't see a difference either. lol
    Don't know why a guy would even need to take it! Aren't they ready to go anytime! haha!

    ReplyDelete