Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Don't Get It?!?!?


I am a trainer. I train people on the Power Plate machine. It is a fantastic vibrating workout machine that I love. It is an 18 minute miracle. You can fully work out your entire body in 18 minutes, and that time is equivalent to 1.5 hours in the gym...Amazing. So I am a fitness fan. It is not always fun, but it is what it is. I have been an athlete my entire life and understand if I was to stay in shape, toned and somewhat thin I must work out. Why don't people realize this. Most of my friends know that I have an issue with fat, lazy people. Well, now it is at an ultimate high. I can't stand fat people who have every excuse not to work out. I am training people for FREE!!! and they still don't want to workout (too tired, too late, too early, I have kids, my toe hurts, come on!). Yet these are the people who complain about being fat. I don't get it. This is very common in Reno. A lot of the people here just don't care, it is shocking! Anyway, enough of my non-growing business rant. Here is a picture if my machine! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I have used those machines at the gym and they are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete