Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AAA Here I come!

So read below...the dirt road...fire in the trailer...everyone knows I have no sense of direction. Why does Duane suddenly think I figured out the elevation of roads? If I don't know N from S how would I know the elevation of a road in Phoenix, that I have driven on once? I was telling my dad this and he was laughing because he knows that I have NO sense of direction and he informed me that if I have AAA (which I do because a few months ago I locked the keys in the car and didn't want Duane to know so I ordered it real quick) I can go in and get FREE maps! Learn something new everyday. I think more people would may the small yearly fee if they knew they got free maps - my first stop tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Vic, you MUST get a GPS!!! I frequently swipe my parents' unit when I go places! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete