Monday, August 27, 2012

Living Joke

I have pretty much been living in a swim suit since moving to Discovery Bay. And it seemed that as soon as I turned 33 I got fat. Soooooo I saw this ad on Living Social for this thing that makes you lose inches after just 2 appointments. Sounds too good to be true right? It was. I went to this "Dr.'s" office in Walnut Creek and and was introduced to the "Dr" and the Lipo machine. The doctor measured my stomach and and then strapped these little boxes on my stomach and set the machine for 10 minutes. Ten minutes later he came back moved the little boxes and set the machine for ten more minutes. When the ten minutes were up he cam back measured my stomach and I lost 3 mm. WHAT?!?!?!?! 3 mm I could have stopped drinking water for 1 day and lost that. I was kinda pissed. I still went back to the next appointment. (I mean I paid $99 for this package.) I Had the same results the second time and realized what a scam this stupid machine was! BOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment