Friday, January 28, 2011

Tooth Fairy


When I drove to Vegas a few weeks back I ate 22 mini candy canes. As I was biting down on one of them I lost the filling from one of my cavities. Not a big deal just a little chip. I called the dentist and made an appointment to go in and get it fixed. Less than 24 hours before my appointment I was flossing - trying to make up for lost time - and I pulled a 1/4 of my tooth off with the floss! OH GREAT!! The dentist was able to fix it and and yes it was expensive and will be more expensive in the next few months, but that is not the point of this post. I saved the part of my tooth that broke off and put it under my pillow for the tooth fairy. Guess what? The tooth fairy came and brought me my favorite chocolate bar! A milky bar! YUM!! And he left me a a 1/4 of a dollar bill. Apparently the tooth fairy didn't get a whole tooth so I didn't get a whole dollar. Must be the economy!

No comments:

Post a Comment