Sunday, February 21, 2010

Politicaly Incorrect, Or is it Just Honest?


I usually post a real photo with my blogs, but unfortunately I don't have one at this time, I will probably be able to post one at the end of March... I was on Facebook today and I was looking at the City of Reno page and there was a post that caught my attention. There is an only plus size club coming to Reno. Can you believe that??? If I opened a skinny people only club I would be sued for discrimination, how is this possible? People always tell me that I can't be mean or not like people because they are obese, but it seems as if these "plus sized" people are doing the exact same thing only in reverse. Isn't that reverse desrimination? Just beacuse I choose to eat healthy and and walk through the grocery store instead of using one of those motorized scooters it doesn't make me a bad person. Just because I don't want someone lopping over into my seat on an airplane doesn't mean I'm selfish, I just like my space. We live in a society where being over weight is acceptable, why? It's unhealthy, expensive and gross to look at.
I need to rethink my idea about opening a gym for in shape, skinny, attractive people only! Hey I don't want to look at all that flab jiggling while I'm trying to work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment