Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Team Building Experience













Many companies have team building days where they get the whole team together and participate in events that make most people uncomfortable, thinking it will bond them. Well I think that's what Duane was trying to do when he had this brilliant idea . . . "Hey New Years Eve at Lake Shasta, it'll be fun!!! We will fish all day and then have dinner in Redding, that night" (He has a tournament here in a few weeks so he needs to practice - oh ya and dinner in Redding is like Olive Garden or Marie Calendars.) So away we drove from 3 inches of snow Reno this morning and into nonstop rain in Shasta. It hasn't stopped from the second we got here. Gracie and I stuck it out though. We got on the boat, Gracie in her newly built hiding spot and me in my rain gear and went out to fish. All I did was stare at the motor home the whole time wishing I was in it. After the shortest fishing day ever, Duane's fingers froze after 30 minutes, we go to be done. YES!!! The highlight of my day - other than the quality time spent with Duane was a fantastic dinner at Outback!

No comments:

Post a Comment