Thursday, November 12, 2009

Indian Mound and Museum






I went to school for anthropology so Indians kind of interest me. I paid may $2 and went into the Indian museum. First you HAVE to watch a 4 minute video introducing you to the Indians and why they came to the area. Then you walk around the museum - about the size of your bedroom, except for the room where you watch the video and the room that houses the attacking stuffed dog thing - then you go outside and climb like 100 stairs to go to the top of the mound and there is nothing up there - oh ya there is - some benches - I'm sure the Indians built those! The best part of the museum was the tour guide. It was her birthday and the entire time I was there she was on the phone to the cable people asking them to put a rush on coming to fix her cable box because she did not want to watch FOX news for three straight days, she kept telling them she was in her 70's and had been a customer since the beginning...I hope they helped her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment