Saturday, September 4, 2010

Burningman!





Burningman is a crazy, dusty, hippie filled week of chaos. People from all over the world drive and fly to the Black Rock Desert every year to attend Burningman. It's a week long event in the middle of the desert where people do whatever they want. Everyone has to camp, there is no running water unless you bring an RV and the toilets are port-a-potties, it is extremely dusty and dirty, but people love it! It is about a 40 minute flight from Reno so we decided to go! We flew up there, landed at the airport and got in by "having to drop something off to the medics". It was crazy!!!! I wish I took my camera in, the 1 time I didn't have it! I saw way too many naked 80 year olds!

1 comment:

  1. I was always curious to attend....but the dust and heat are a big deterant... :)

    ReplyDelete