Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fishing Necessities




After spending a really long time following Duane around a local sporting store I realized there were so many products out there that I had NEVER seen before. I was shocked at these products. They are amazing inventions that I cant believe actually make money. There is BUTT JUICE, some sort of smelly liquid you put on baits and the fish supposedly LOVE it. You also have your Portable Jon, and don't forget the Jon Adaptor, seriously you're out in the middle of a lake, no one is around and who can figure out that contraption anyway, guys pee of the side of the boat and girls either go in the live well or in the water, unless they dehydrate themselves so they don't have to pee all day (very silly, not safe or recommended, its just like how Ethiopians don't eat, but totally different because they would really like to eat, it's just not their choice). And my favorite product (I actually wanted this - more for comic relief during a tournament than anything else but still...) the tackle box with all the knots on it, sort of like a cheat sheet! Amazing inventions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment