Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jam On It


Jam On It returned to the Reno Sparks Convention Center for their annual Memorial Day Tournament - I will be marking this on my calendar for next year - to remind me NOT to work it again!

First of all it is a 12, 000 participant basketball tournament for grades 3 - 12. Most all of the teams are from the East Bay, east of San Francisco, west of the Caldacott Tunnel. Second I was working for Verizon. (Great company - I use their service) The event was so disorganized and poorly run it was amazing, Our supervisors had NO idea we were working and didn't know we needed breaks. They were odd. Then the "participants/player" were so rude and disrespectful I don't know how they get by in normal society. I have posted a picture of Alana and I happy, happy, but this is before the event began.

No comments:

Post a Comment